Hope you are surviving this heat wave by drinking lots of water and taking frequent breaks during your chores. Not my favorite weather, but this too shall pass 🙂
NYS has allowed massage therapists to reopen as of this past Wednesday and I’m getting things in order to comply with Covid requirements. My plan is to reopen as of July 9th and I will be contacting each of you directly to reschedule your missed appointments to start. Once that’s done, another email will be sent to advise accordingly.
Please know that if you are not comfortable to book an appointment now or in the near future, I completely understand. If you can’t relax during a massage, it just simply defeats the purpose. I plan on being around for the long term, so there is no hurry whatsoever. Until further notice, all Massage A Month club members are exempt from booking every month. Your discount will be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Let me explain what changes are required with this new norm:
* If you are not feeling well in any way, please do not keep your appointment, just let me know.
* Please call me from your car before coming to the door to ensure everything is ready for your visit. Most of my home will be restricted access to keep everyone safe. I have missed you all so much but only virtual hugs allowed. 🙂
* If you have traveled outside of the Capital District, please do not book an appointment until 2 weeks later. Also, if you’ve been exposed to anyone that has tested Covid positive, please don’t book an appointment until at least 14 days later.
* You must wear a mask from the moment you walk in my door until the moment you leave. The one exception is when you are face down on the table as there will be a cotton enclosure provided.
* Your temperature will be taken at my front door and your visit will be logged for Covid tracking purposes.
* You will be required to sign an informed consent form to receive my massage services during a Covid health crisis.
* My spaces will be disinfected before and after each appointment, including being well ventilated. I will be wearing a mask and face shield during your appointment time here, changing my clothing for each new appointment and all linens will be disinfected as always. Also, before opening, I am having a complete physical including a Covid test.
* My NY Forward Safety Plan Template (required) will be available for your review during your visit.
Whew, I think that’s everything! If you have any questions, concerns, comments, just let me know. Sticking with an abundance of caution to protect you and to protect me and my family. Looks like it will be slow going for a while, but I believe it will all work out. My studio has been freshly painted, thoroughly cleaned and decluttered. Keep in mind that, until further notice, I can no longer offer hand waxes, foot soaks or extended visit times, my apologies.
Looking forward to seeing you when you’re ready. Until then, please take good care of yourselves.
Peace and love,
Mary’s Healing Hands provides relaxing, rejuvenating massage in a quiet, soothing environment with flexible hours.
This practice provides a variety of therapeutic, restorative massage techniques to clients interested in reconnecting to their own healing powers; physically, spiritually and emotionally. My intention is to educate my clients about the powerful benefits of regular massage and the positive energy it generates with sessions that are tailor made to their specific issues. Also, I encourage my clients to practice healthy self care habits to assist with their own healing. Currently I offer Swedish, Craniosacral, Myofascial and Reiki massage in my studio that is designed to encourage you to relax and renew your vital life force energy.
Mary’s hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 10 am till 6 pm, Sundays from noon till 4 pm. Please contact her at 518-237-5587, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Facebook at Mary’s Healing Hands, LLC.
Mary completed her training in 2010 at The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY. Her training included training in a broad spectrum of modalities and has chosen to specialize in therapies for relaxation, rejuvenation and self healing techniques. She has continued her education in Crainosacral, Reiki and other energy modalities to support her work in Swedish, Pregnancy and Myofascial therapies. Chakra Chelation/Energy Clearings are also available upon request. She is licensed in New York State as a massage therapist.